Required Textbook: Managing Criminal Justice Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice, by Richard R.E. Kania and Richards P. Davis.
Include one or two more verifiable references.
Use APA formatting.
1. Discuss the meanings of the key terms “management,” “administration,” and “organization” as used in criminal justice.
2. Distinguish between each of these term-pairs:l administration versus the administration management versus the management organization versus the organization
3. Identify the eight principles of public management, and explain the values each of these principles reflects.
4. Contrast public versus private management.
5. Explain how both LODESTAR and POSDCORB answer Luther Gulick’s question, “What is the work of the chief executive?”