Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation to share best practices in lesson planning. Complete the following in your presentation:
- Describe the relationship between content standards, goals, and objectives.
- Explain the use of Bloom’s Taxonomy and Webb’s Depth of Knowledge in lesson planning.
- Explain the SMART model for writing goals and/or objectives, including 2–3 examples.
- Describe the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) framework, including examples for use in the classroom.
- Describe the backward design model for lesson planning.
- Describe the linear-rational approach to planning.
- Share a minimum of 5 lesson plan formats/templates that you may use for planning.