- The team member will use a combination of primary research and secondary research on how to test their individual marketing strategy.
- Primary Research: Conduct a focus group of your DBA classmates via Zoom for feedback about your proposed marketing strategy. You can also use Survey Monkey to create a survey to obtain feedback from your DBA classmates about your individual marketing strategy.
- Secondary Research: Examine research sources, such as sources in the database through OCLS, on how to test potential marketing strategies. For example, what are some best practices in marketing to test possible marketing strategies?
- This assignment includes the following sections:
- Methods to Test Solutions
- Analysis of Testing
- Recommendation for Final Solution
- Methods to Test Solutions (200 words)
- Each team member will provide an overview of their methods to test their individual marketing strategy. Include both your primary and secondary research. Use the name of the marketing strategy as a subsection header for a total of four subsections.
- Include the questions used in focus groups and/or survey questions in the appendices of this assignment.
- Analysis of Testing (1 page)
- Each team member will provide a 1-page analysis of their feedback from their focus group and/or survey and from their secondary research. Use the name of the marketing strategy as a subsection header for a total of four subsections.
- Recommendation on Final Solution (200 words)
- What marketing metrics can the organization use to measure the outcome of your recommended solution?
- Research requirement:
- Primary research requirement: one focus group or survey for each marketing strategy
- Secondary research requirement: a minimum of 10 credible and applicable sources. The course textbook can be used as a source in this paper, the balance of your sources need to be sources which are not provided in this course. For example, organizational websites, OCLS, Google scholar, trade organizations, etc.
Organization : Blue Cross Blue shield
Marketing Strategy : Making services to be patient centered rather than approach focused.
Goal : The Goal is Blue Cross Shield creating best value within Healthcare.