1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Transformational leaders influence those around them and therefore have the potential to alter the culture of a unit or organization. Please address the following topics:
1. Summarize your general beliefs of what makes a good leader.
2. Regarding the transformational leadership skills discussed in our required article reading, how do you think your leadership style is perceived by others?
3. What values do you think would most benefit your work environment if adopted?
Part 2: Capstone
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Informatics and Surveillance website contains a number of resources nurses could innovatively incorporate in care delivery. The CDC Wonder site could be utilized by nurses in a number of ways. https://wonder.cdc.gov/ (Links to an external site.)
1. Identify one of the resources at the CDC Wonder site above and describe how a nurse might use this information in practice.¿
2. How might nurses utilizing telehealth benefit from these resources?
3. Address what you find innovative about the link.
4. Describe and share some of your nursing innovation ideas
Part 3: Capstone
Now that each one of you is very close to completing this major accomplishment in your nursing career, please share your professional development plans to keep up to date in your chosen specialty and nursing in general.
1. In what professional nursing organizations do you currently participate?
2. What organizations might you think about participating in for the future?
3. What nursing certifications are you considering?
4. How might consideration of continuing your education to pursue a graduate degree fit into your future plans?