1. Please take a look at the “Project 3 Instructions” that is attached (pay close attention to what’s highlighted in “yellow and green”).
2. You will need to also use “Labs 2 and 3 Screenshot” for this assignment that is attached.
3. I’ve attached a SAR and RAR that I previously turned in. Please take a look at the comments from the professor and make corrections and redo from there.
4. If any other resources is needed please let me know.
The deliverables for this project are as follows:
1. SAR report must be 8-10 pages, double spaced using citations in APA format. Use the SAR template. Do not write out the definition of each and every word in step 1. Please use Lab 3 screenshots for information to help create this report.
2. Risk Assessment Report (RAR) must be 5-6 pages, doubled spaced using citations in APA format. Prepare a RAR with information on the threats, vulnerabilities, and likelihood of exploitation of security weaknesses, impact assessments for exploitation of security weaknesses, remediation, and cost/benefit analyses of remediation. Devise a high-level plan of action with interim milestones (POAM), in a system methodology, to remedy your findings. Include this high-level plan in the RAR. Summarize the results obtained from Lab 2 screenshots in the report.
3. Basically, you are going to have a network diagram that shows the different levels of the network (backend, intranet, DMZ, frontend applications, etc) all the way through to the internet. Show how you are separating the logical portions (firewalls, switches, VLANs, etc).
A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.