***DO NOT USE A MIXED METHODS STUDY FOR THIS ASSIGMENT!***
***YOU MUST PROVIDE IN TEXT CITATIONS WHEN PARAPHRASING***
Just like you did in assignment 2.1, you will create a 1-2 page single-spaced Analysis of Research abstract published scholarly articles related to a topic you selected in 2.2. However, this time you need to review a different methodology than you previously did (i.e. if you reviewed a quantitative article in 2.1, you will do a qualitative one in 2.2 and vice versa).
Brevity and being concise are important as this analysis is intended to be a brief summation of the research.
Each abstract must therefore consist of the following in this order:
1. Bibliographic Citation – use the correctly formatted APA style citation for the work as the title of your abstract, displaying the full citation in bold font.
2. Author Qualifications – name and qualification of each author conducting the research
3. Research Concern – one paragraph summary of the reason for the overall research topic
4. Research Purpose Statement AND Research Questions or Hypotheses – specific focus of the research
5. Precedent Literature – key literature used in proposing the needed research (not the full bibliography or reference list)
6. Research Methodology – description of the population, sample, and data gathering techniques used in the research
7. Instrumentation – description of the tools used to gather data (surveys, tests,interviews, etc.)
8. Findings – summation of what the research discovered and the types of analysis that were used to describe the findings (tables, figures, and statistical measures)
Additional information on writing scholarly abstracts can be found via this below link
See completed example