Read the case and case assignment, answer the following questions
- To you agree with the group’s solution(s)? Why or why not? Detail which aspects of the solutions you agree/disagree with.
- Could there be overlooked consequences to the group’s solution(s)? What are these potential consequences?
- Are there resources or research that could support different solutions?
- Are there individual roles that could have been relied upon more or carried out differently that could change the group’s solution?
- Would you stick with the group’s solution or would you come up with a different solution? Support your answer.