a. Provide a background of the firm, industry, economy, and outlook for the future.
b. Analyze the short term liquidity of the firm.
c. Analyze the operating efficiency of the firm.
d. Analyze the capital structure of the firm.
e. Analyze the profitability of the firm.
f. Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of the company (trend analysis).
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least three scholarly sources
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate references page