ATTACHED IS EXAMPLE EMAIL
Write a procedural email message to employees reminding them of standard operating procedures or organizational changes that take the form of step-by-step instructions. Be creative, or use an issue applicable to your work environment. (Example can be found on page 76, Figure 5.1, of the course text.)
The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The procedural message must adhere to the following requirements:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize three to five (3-5) key points with detail.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- Use a descriptive subject line or heading.
- Use bullets to separate ideas and simplify reading.
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Use email form including: To:, From:, Subject:, and Signature.
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Ensure that there are no grammar or spelling errors.
- Ensure that there are no clarity, writing, and mechanical errors.