Use www.cryptool.org for this exercise
1. Close the Announcement Window
2. On the TOP Menu. Select File –> New and Type “University of The Cumberlands is located in Florence, KY”
2. On the TOP menu. click on Encrypt/Decrypt
3. Select Symmetric (Classic)
4. Select Caesar/ROT13
Read the description
Click on the Radio Button for Caesar
Click on the Alphabet and type E (you want an A to be substituted with an E (It is a “4” shift)
5. Click on ENCRYPT
Save your output as you will need it later for the QUIZ
6. Click on CANCEL
1. Now from the TOP menu, select Symmetric –> Vigenere
2. In the Key box, type “APPLE”
3. Click on Encrypt
4. Save your output as you will need it later for the QUIZ
Use Cryptool to Decrypt the following. The encryption algorithm is Caesar Cipher.
mbizdyyv sc k mywzboroxcsfo pboo onemkdsyxkv zbyqbkw
klyed mbizdyqbkzri kxn mbizdkxkvicsc
yppobsxq ohdoxcsfo yxvsxo rovz kxn wkxi fscekvsjkdsyxc.
Remember the answer for your QUIZ
Decrypt using Vigenere cipher – What is the key?
Rtsciv kevki jfsg veucc zyiq zrgvig tsrbig